YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2006-07 > 1152442450

From: David Ford <>
Subject: Re: [YKS] Annals of Yorkshire, John Mayhall
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 11:54:10 +0100

chris wrote:

>I have noticed a copy of this rare book for sale on ebay.Published in 1861 it covers the Yorkshire area and is at a very good price of £9.99.I bought a scanned version of this book for the same price and have found it very usefulas well as very interesting.
>Best Wishes
>Col.Christchurch

There are 3 volumes in the full set - the book for sale on ebay is only
the first volume and covers the period up to 1861 only. Volumes 2 & 3
go up to 1874 and have much more detail per year. There was also a much
abbreviated version called "The Annals of Leeds"..

David Ford
Your Old Books & Maps

This thread: