YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2007-12 > 1197001305

From: Kay <>
Subject: [YORKSGEN] An Aussie Yorkshire Pudding tale
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 02:52:11 +1100

Hi Yorkies,

Had to add my pudding story---------

Mum always made a terrific traditional roast Beef and Pudding with the
pud served first with gravy.
Not long after meeting my future hubbie ,his mother asked me to dinner and
said she would make a Yorkshire pudding seeing as I came from "The old
country"

we had the main course and then she asked me to assist with the

She held the baking dish at an angle over the gas ring,poured batter
into the corner and sort of fried it then served it up with sprinkles or
as they are called here hundreds and thousands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was speechless

Kay in Melbourne Australia

This thread: