YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2007-12 > 1197069977

From: "Nancy Keith" <>
Subject: Re: [YORKSGEN] Yorkshire Puddings
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:26:17 -0500

Running with the Yorkshire Pud string...

One of my favorite Yorkshire Puddings was ...... now, don't say EWWWWWW! -
stuffed with haggis! And, actually, it was very good.

In all my trips across The Big Pond and to Yorkshire, I have never had
Yorkshire Pudding in Yorkshire. Only in The Lake District, in
Nottinghamshire, and up in Scotland. Not that we haven't LOOKED for it....
but apparently we were never in a place that served it. You can only
imagine how disappointing that has been! (And we always eat in *local*
places and look for *local* specialties.... no McDonalds for us!)

Just thought I'd add yet another variant to the list.

Nancy
in cold, snowy, but gorgeous Michigan, U S of A

This thread: