YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2007-12 > 1197239482

From: Larry & SallyAnn McChesney <>
Subject: Re: [YORKSGEN] Yorkshire Puddings
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:31:22 -0800 (PST)

I've always thought of genealogy as not only finding out where my family came from, but how it got here...how they survived...what they valued most in life. Traditions handed down from generation to generation have survived sometimes into the hundreds of years. The Yorkshire Pudding tradition is merely one speck of sand in the whole ocean of family values and history. It has been a welcome, eye-opening treat for me and my children. Now, when do we start on the Christmas pudding????