YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2007-12 > 1198926923

From: "Mel Towler" <>
Subject: [YORKSGEN] Fw: 1841 census lookup - RIDER/RYDER
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:15:23 -0000

Many thanks to Anne, David and Margaret for their help in finding [possibly]
my family in the 1841 census. More delving to do, to fully confirm that they
do, in fact "belong to me". They weren't where I expected them to be!

Best wishes to one and all,
Mel TOWLER, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
TOWLER - Leeds, Sandal Magna, Barwick in Elmet, Cowthorpe
CARISS - Leeds, Easingwold, Yearsley
RYDER/RIDER - Leeds, Bradford, Idle
LAWSON - Leeds, Settrington