YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2009-07 > 1249051626

From: "Glenys Marriott" <>
Subject: Re: [YORKSGEN] Yorkshire Day
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:47:06 +0100

Dear Nivard

Well no one seems to be celebrating up here in the Yorkshire Dales but I see
that Halifax are having events, and the Yorkshire Ridings Society
www.yorkshireridings.org/ have some events also. The only other place seems
to be Wakefield.

With best wishes
Glenys
Guild of One Name Studies No 3797
www.cumpston.org.uk
Searching for CUMPSTON, CUMPSON, CUMSON, COMPSTON, COMPSON everywhere

"More is missed by not looking than by not knowing" [Thomas McCrae,
1870-1935]