YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2009-09 > 1252161780

Subject: Re: [YORKSGEN] WEST YORKSHIRE REGT
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:43:00 -0400

Funnily enough I have just done some research for a client on this subject.? They became the Prince of Wales Own and the regimental museum is in York.? They haven't as yet answered my query so don't hold your breath.? I would suspect that the records will be at TNA but an email to the borthwicke would tell you for sure

Rob