YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2010-10 > 1287936872

From: "Anthony D Pink" <>
Subject: [YORKSGEN] Thornton Dale MIs
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:14:32 +0100

Hi Lin

Apologies for the delay in replying, but I got the chance to go out
yesterday, and as they don't come that often I took it with both hands, as
they say <g>.

Anyway, I think you should be able to find some information (hopefully of
the helpful sort) from one or both these sources:

East Yorkshire FHS published the MIs for Thornton Dale a few years ago - in
booklet format - available direct from them. OR,

Possibly of more help, Yorkshire Ancestors produced in house, a
transcription of the Parish Registers (Baptisms 1813 - 1897; Marriages 1813
- 1900; Burials 1813 - 1861) - available from www.yorkshireancestors.com

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tony