YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2011-10 > 1317588849

From: Trish Michael <>
Subject: [YORKSGEN] DUNN or ALLISON connection to DOBBS
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 13:54:09 -0700 (PDT)

Morning all,  I'm glad you solved this mystery Victor cos I have this family in my tree too but haven't gone back before Robert and Jane (aka Janet, Janette) yet as it's a peripheral line so I only play around with it when time permits.
Their son Tom (born 1867) married my 2 x great aunt Eliza DOBBS.

Small world, which already knew, getting even smaller....

ttfn
Trish
Ex Hull lass on central coast of NSW.