YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2011-10 > 1317975114

From: Wendy King <>
Subject: Re: [YORKSGEN] Frederick Herbert RUSSELL
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:11:57 +0100

Hi Eileen

The Herbert Russell born 1877 Bradford whose military records I traced back
from is Royal Horse Artillery and is I suspect the one you have been
tracking. This man spent time in Ireland as two of his children, Vincent and
Joy, were born in Kildare, Ireland according to the military record.

The one in Ireland mentioned below is a second man.

Whilst it would be unusual for the son of a solicitor to be labourer it is
cannot be ruled out.

Wendy