YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2011-10 > 1318805432

From: Magdalena GORRELL GUIMARAENS <>
Subject: [YORKSGEN] YKS SURNAMES LIST UPDATE 16 October 2011
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 23:50:32 +0100

Below, the list of 16 new submissions to the YKS Surnames List database. If
you think that one of these might be of interest to you, please go to the
URL given below and the YKS Home Page, where you will find the main Index to
the list. Also on that page, instructions for submitting surnames.
Although we provide a form for this, many servers such as aol.com and others
do not recognize the form; should this happen to you, please read and follow
the instructions for Manual submissions.

ARTON
BATTY, BEEDLE, BLAKEMORE, BRAMALL, BUTTERFIELD
CRAGGS, CRAVEN, CROOKES
DOWNES
GLOVER
HARDAKER/HARDACER, HIRD
JEPSON
WATSON, WOOD

There were quite a few changes to email addresses - thank you all who sent
me their new information (both old and new address). Sadly, several emails
bounced and I have deleted all submissions with those addresses (the numbers
in brackets indicate the number of individual deletions). Listed below, the
idefaulters in question will have to resubmit their surnames if they wish to
continue to have them included in our database.

Ann Kettlewell (5)
W. Craig Morden Davidson Burtch (1)
Essie Barber (3)

With best regards to all,

Magdalena

Magdalena Gorrell Guimaraens
List Administrator

PLEASE NOTE:
- For ALL* *communications regarding the YKS Surnames List,
please address emails to: *
not* to the address from which this update is posted. Thank you.

- For the Index to surnames on the YKS Surnames database
and for instructions on how to submit surnames, go to:
http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/YKS/YKSlist/

<http://www.snatti.org/>;

AIIC Mail - A service provided by the International Association of Conference Interpreters
--- http://aiic.net

This thread: