YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2011-10 > 1319486230

From: "Jane Woodall" <>
Subject: Re: [YORKSGEN] Mineral rights in Birstall
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:57:10 +0100

Hi Margaret

The West Riding Registry of Deeds might be a good place to start (details on
the link below). It basically covers millions of land transactions between
the 1700s and 1970's.

http://www.wyjs.org.uk/archives-wrrd.asp

Can't find anything on him in the online newspapers

Jane
Chasing W(h)eldrake/drick - anywhere, any variation, anytime