YOUNG-L Archives

Archiver > YOUNG > 2000-02 > 0951685260

From: "LitleGTO" <>
Subject: DAVID YOUNG
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:01:00 -0600

Hi List,

I am looking for a David Young that married Jane Morrison 11 may 1870 in Kirriemuir, Angus, Scotland. Beleive that they had at least 5 children,
1. Ann Morrison Young
2. George Lindsay Young
3. James Morrison Young
4. Alexander Young
5. Maggie Smart Young

Beleive that David's parents were William Young, born, 11 Jul 1823 in Kirriemuir, and Ann Donaldson, born 30 Aug 1846 in Kirreimuir.

would like to also to find Williams brothers and sisters, and parents. Am really hoping that some one might be able to find a brother named Andrew, born abt 1830, maybe in Brechin or Forfar. Need to make this link.... as if I can that means I can confirm Andrews family, and my gr-gr-gr-grandparents....

Thanks.

Alan Young...

This thread: