YOUNGBLOOD-L Archives

Archiver > YOUNGBLOOD > 2006-10 > 1162252208

From: Donald Beck <>
Subject: Re: [YOUNGBLOOD] Youngbloods, GA & SC, 1800's
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:50:08 -0500

Listers: I'm still looking for a Ruthy Youngblood who married Isaiah
Beck, Jr. around 1825 in either Hall or Gwinnett counties in Georgia.
They had two sons, Jeffrey Youngblood Beck and Samuel Barker Beck.
Ruthy probably died before her husband's remarriage in 1830 in Campbell
Co., Georgia.
Does anyone have any idea or suggestion about which Youngblood family
Ruthy might have belonged to? The Beck family traces back to Pendleton
District, SC, and possibly the Youngblood family of interest might have
been in Pendleton District, SC.
Also, her name might have been Dorothy with the nickname Ruthy.
I see some of you are working in the SC-GA area during the same time frame.

Don Beck