ZOBEL-L Archives

Archiver > ZOBEL > 2011-08 > 1313550586

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ZOBEL] New York Zobels
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 03:09:46 -0000

Author: judismoot
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I live in Wi. now; but I was born in Jersey City, NJ then moved to CA and then here.

my address is: Judi Smoot, 122 N. Rusk Ave., Sparta, WI 54656. My email is . I'm on facebook too.

I am so anxious to exchange info with you! On my side of the family there are only 2 of us "oldies" left, my Aunt Gladys Zobel Zitz and me Judith Zobel Smoot. Grandpa (Frederick Zobel next to youngest-Charles was the youngest) had 2 sons my dad Robert John and his brother William. Neither of them had sons so the name stopped there. But us two Zobels that are left keep the history alive. So glad to have found you. My tree is just Zobel so you can access it very easy.

Important Note: