AUS-PT-JACKSON-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-PT-JACKSON-CONVICTS > 2008-11 > 1225908949

From: "Sylvia Powers" <>
Subject: Re: [PJ] New member
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:15:49 -0000

Thank you very much for sending this information to me. I have been in
contact with someone at Lancaster Museum or something similar - I think it
was a link on your website ? - but he has given me quite a bit of useful
information on James Twist and has sent an e-mail to the person who was in
touch with him a couple of years ago about this James Twist and who had
quite a bit more information on him. He has given them my e-mail to contact
me direct so I am hopeful !

Many thanks

Sylvia Powers