Archiver > AUS-VIC-GOLDFIELDS > 2005-10 > 1129108276

From: "A O'Brien" <>
Subject: Burke and Wills Expedition
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 02:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping to find out if there is any truth in a
family story that my 2nd great grandfather, Peter
FULLERTON, joined Burke and Wills for part of their
expedition in 1860. I have checked the Victorian State
Library web site which lists the names of those who
applied to join the expedition
and Peter's name is not there.
I don't really know where I should look next, any

The story is that he joined them when they came
through his hometown, and possibly went with them as
far as Menindee.