BOGER-L Archives

Archiver > BOGER > 2011-02 > 1297012392

From: ,
Subject: [BOGER] Brasillier/Brazellah Bogard/Boger/Bogaert/Bogart Familyfrom Holland
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 17:13:12 -0000

Author: vlynnbible
Surnames: Bogard, Boger, Bogaert, Bogart, Johnson, Key and Carter lines
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.boger/181/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Does anyone have any information on Brasillier/ Brazellah Bogard/ Boger/ Bogaert/ Bogart that is a descendant from Cornelius Bogaert and Hendrick Bogaert family from Holland that migrated to NY and NJ? I found Brazellah Boger on a August 1774 tax list from Northampton, Burlington Co., NJ along with Levi Boger, Lues Boger and Samule Boger. I know that Brasiller as spellied in the 1799 Montgomery Co., Tn land deed I found is from the line of Cornelius and Hendrick Bogaert from NY and NJ. Brasiller migrated to Pa. where one of his three son's was born, Charles C Bogard. Possibly his other sons, William and Joseph were also born there. The family moved on to Madrid Mo. then to Montgomery Co., Tn and on to Stewart Co., Tn. where Brasillier died in 1806. My line is from Charles C Bogard's daughter Nancy E Bogard 1817-1898 that married Benjamin Franklin Johnson who had a son, Gustavas A "Dock" Johnson 1844-1918 who married Martha "Lizzie" Mathis that had a daughter Lula B Joh!
nson 1866-1915 that married William Gaines Key 1861-1913 that had George W Key 1883-?, (Charles Gaines Key 1885-1953 who married Edna Earle Carter, my line), Gustavas Franklin "Frank" Key 1886-1983, Leona Evelyn Key 1888-1970, Eva L Key 1888-?, Margaret "Annie" Key 189-?, Ruth A Key 1893-?, Lois B. Key 1895-1907, Eula Ethel Key 1899-?, William "Lawnie or Lonnie" Key/Keay 1901-1970 and Muriel Key 1904-1964. Any info on this family would be greatly appreciated. Charlie and Edna Key were my Great Grandparents. Thanks, V Lynn Bible

Important Note: