COELBERT-L Archives

Archiver > COELBERT > 2003-11 > 1070206382

Subject: [COElbert] Re: Membership Look-ups for Elbert Christian Church
Date: 30 Nov 2003 08:33:02 -0700

Surnames: Berrey, Hoag, Scanlon
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/RY.2ADI/26.2

Message Board Post:

Thank you so much for this offer for assisting us. Could you please check for these two surnames:

1. Berrey

2. Scanlon

My paternal 2nd ggrandfather was Reuben Berrey who had a ranch (stockraiser) in Elbert County. His wife was Mrs. Frances Elizabeth (Hoag) Berrey. Their oldest son (my ggrandfather) was Charles Reuben Berrey who had married Ms. Mary Helen Scanlon.

Also, would the Mathews book have any bio details?

Thank you!

This thread: