DEAL-L Archives

Archiver > DEAL > 2007-02 > 1171320406

From: "S.M. McAllister" <>
Subject: [DEAL] (DEAL) Burials
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:48:47 -0600

Hello Y'all,

I see that you two may be DEAL researchers because of your
email contents to the rootsweb.com address. My gr-gr grandfather was Lewis Deal of Echo, Dale Co, AL with his son,
Caleb Deal being my Gr-grandfather. Caleb married Sarah Jane
Freeman and their daughter, Jane Deal was my father's mother or
my grandmother.
I would appreciate any and all help you may give me on the DEALs of Dale, Geneva, Henry and Houston Counties of SE Alabama. I would be happy to share my Deal data with all interested parties.
I was reared in Houston County from 1925 to 1944, when I went
into military service. I still maintain my 'home base' at Big Creek
Community there in Houston County but live in Morgan County in
North Alabama. Let me hear from you, cousins. Thanks!

Sybert Maurice McAllister

This thread: