DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2004-09 > 1095343158

From: "A O'Brien" <>
Subject: SMITH, "Ring of Bells" ,Teignmouth
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,
I found a post of interest in this mailing list message archives written by Marianne Bright.
I have tried to email Marianne but the email address didn't work. I am very interested in contacting her as I believe I have a connection to the SMITH family who lived at the 'Ring of Bells' in Teignmouth.
I am posting this here in the hope that she may see this message.

Thanks :-)

A. O'Brien,
Australia

Her message was as follows: