DEWOLFE-L Archives

Archiver > DEWOLFE > 2003-06 > 1055785661

Subject: [DeWolfe] Re: DeWolfe of Cortland, NY and CT
Date: 16 Jun 2003 11:48:40 -0600

Surnames: DeWolfe/Bean/Burlingame
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/gUS.2ACEB/25.37.1

Message Board Post:

Holley: I am interested in your response to Janice, on this message board about Ralph DeWolfe. I have also written to her ,waiting answer. I am related by marriage to the DeWolfe/Bean/Burlingame family. I will give you some info. and maybe you , can help me , too??
This information I got from the Cortland Historical Society.
Rollin' O. DeWolf and Alice E.Bean , had two children,
1) Ethel Sabra, who married Patchen or Patchin
2) Ralph A.DeWolfe , who married Ceressa A.Maxfield
I have more.....but still looking to fill in some blanks. Also, just recently visited the Cemetery where Ceressa is buried.

This thread: