DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "Richard & Deborah Owens" <>
Subject: [DVHH] Important DVHH Project Announcement
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:12:19 -0500

Dear President Jody,

Why does the DVHH have to be a non-profit corporation? How much money are
you out-of-pocket to run this web site? Are you in need of financial
assistance, hence the non-profit status? What are the long term goals for
this corporation and where may I read its by-laws?

It is not out of criticism that I ask these questions, but rather because
there was no information explaining this move in your March 13 e-mail.

Sincerely,
Deborah Owens