DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: "DVHH Project" <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Important DVHH Project Announcement
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:51:23 -0400

Dear Deborah, To answer your comments and questions, see below.....

"Dear President Jody,"

(Flattery will get you everywhere, Deborah ;-)

"Why does the DVHH have to be a non-profit corporation?"

We don't have to.

"How much money are you out-of-pocket to run this web site?"

Why, would you like to contribute?

"Are you in need of financial assistance, hence the non-profit status?"

My personal finances are private, but I do okay. Thanks for asking.

"What are the long term goals for this corporation and where may I read its by-laws?"

Stick around and stay tuned. We'll keep everyone updated via the list.

"It is not out of criticism that I ask these questions, but rather because there was no information explaining this move in your March 13 e-mail."

I don't consider questions as criticism; but I do wonder why you think these things should be explained in our first announcement? Be assured the DVHH will remain a volunteer project and our web site will always be free to view. I am committed to supporting free genealogy.

I'm, glad the announcement prompted you to post, good to hear from you Deborah.

Jody