DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: Tina Leto <>
Subject: [DVHH] Membership begins
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 13:36:36 -0600

Dear List members,

We have initiated the membership aspect of the DVHH. As has been the
case and will continue to be, everything that is available on the
DVHH is there for the browsing and always free. We are supported by
our volunteers and various contributors in order to preserve the
legacy of our ancestors and it will remain as such. However, in
order to carry this into the future, there are administrative costs,
particularly in our web presence and we hope that you find a
membership at any level within your abilities.

http://www.dvhh.org/glance/

Click on the membership link on the right and take a look at the
membership categories. If you find any of them within your budget,
we'll be delighted to have a community that supports the intentions
of the DVHH. We will continue to support free genealogy and welcome
your comments, suggestions, and contributions to make all of this
project beneficial to each one of us and to the larger public.

Join the DVHH and help keep us in the public eye!

Regards,

Tina Leto
Chair, Membership Committee

This thread: