DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: Kati Angelini <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Query
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 21:56:49 -0500

Kurt
I found the missing manifest in the Ellis Island Records--just to let
everyone know-if a manifest doesn't appear--keep searching!! My uncle
Paul Wagner
was supposed to have his manifest on page 491 and after persistant
searching, finally discovered
him five pages away on page 496 stating he was headed to NY to an
uncle!! Perhaps his sister,
my great-grandmother Maria is close behind!