DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: J E Moore <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Roll Call 2008
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 11:55:35 -0700

Hi Helen,

In addition to the Gimpels, there are several Ott
and Vingeron/Wingeron families in the
Kleinjetscha family book. Also a couple of
Jochum/Jochaim families and one Peter Römisch (1769 colonist from Luxembourg).

Are you looking for someone in particular? I'm
also happy to scan and send all of them to you.

Jane Moore