DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: Aicha Duchmol <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Roll Call 2008 Piringer - Bogarosch
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:38:29 +0100

Hi Nick,

When I saw your roll call I was atttracted by the fact that
your ancestors were said to be coming from Lothringen. Just a day before I
found some of my Lothringen ancestors in French websites and as I was bored I
thought: why not google Nick's names – and there they were! I have no connections
to your people and I never heard of Bogarosch before. When I googled ”Ripplinger Lothringen Bogarosch” only the
Pese-Website came up.

Yes, the Website is confusing. He has lots of subjects there
other than genealogy. Just click on "Genealogie" on the left side. Then under
“Datenbank mit GenaToile” I clicked on “Index Familiennamen” and there you get
a list of all the family names in his tree.

If you click “Index Namen-Orte” you get a list of the family
names with all related towns.“Index Orte-Namen” gives you the list of towns with all the
related people, etc.

I used only the “Index Familiennamen”. There I found
Biringer, Bieringer, Reiplinger, Replinger, Repplinger, Riplinger and
Ripplinger. Then you click on – let’s say – Reiplinger and you have to scroll down the R-list a bit until you come
to your Reiplinger. There, you have to look through the many names, I’m afraid.
And I admit that it would help to speak a bit of German. If you need help with
translating the comments feel free to ask me.

Then you click on the Reiplinger, Jakob who was
married to Biringer, Katharina. His name appears now in bold in the
middle of other names (which are his
parents and grandparents). The light blue box on the right side gives
you the
dates and comments for Jakob. The greenish-blue box underneath
says “Fam. Reiplinger - Biringer” which means that Jakob was
married to a woman from the Biringer family. Her data appear in the next box
underneath: Biringer Katharina, with the names of her parents. The pink box
on the right contains Katharina’s data. If you want to get the data of the
parents and grandparents, click on their names. It takes a while until the
system jumps to the right place.

Under the box of the wife it normally says
something like: “Die 11 Kinder von Fam.
Reiplinger-Biringer” which means that in the following 11 boxes you
would find
the names of the 11 children of the Reiplinger - Biringer-family - if
they would have had any. Or if Eduard Pese would know about them.The
comment for Jakob says: " Schneider in Tünsdorf; Verbleib nach 1768
unbekannt; vermutlich ins Banat gezogen." which means he was a taylor
in Tünsdorf; his whereabouts after 1768 are unknown; probably moved to
the Banat.

I know it will be a lot of work with so many names to check –
good luck! But you could also ask Eduard Pese - maybe he could send you a branch of his tree?

Regards,

Gabrielle