DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] Bezdan OSB - Look Up
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 06:13:52 -0800

Can someone please tell me if there is a Bezdan OSB? If there is and if
someone might have it, I am looking for information on the following
families:

ZIMMERMAN, Josef b. Oct 17, 1836 in Kolut and married RISILI, Magdalena b.
July 11, 1844/45? I am interested in their children Elisabeth who married a
Josef Frank and any others who might have been born after Anna in 1877.

SCHLOTT, Johann b. Feb. 4, 1841 in Stanisic and married RISILIE, Marianna b.
Sept 20, 1846 in Kolut. I am looking for information on their children
Johann Schlott b. Nov. 24, 1869 in Kolut who married Maria NISCHT and Josef
Schlott b. Jan. 14, 1876 in Bezdan.

KRUG, Georg b. April 26, 1845 in Kolut and married RISILI, Juliana b. Dec.
15, 1848 in Kolut. I am interested in their son, Josef Krug b. Jan 9, 1874
in Bezdan and married Maria Ginder.

REITER, Martin b. Nov 11, 1850 in Kolut, d. Nov. 27, 1877 in Bezdan, married
to RISILI, Catharina b. Jan 21, 1851 in Kolut.

Thanks so much for any help that can be given.

Judy in Michigan

This thread: