DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

Subject: Re: [DVHH] Trenton.
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:20:08 +0000

Alex, that is correct. The Trenton DS Club, with the Philly DS Club, attend these services every June in Philadelphia, PA. Our Club also holds a memorial service every November at our genocide memorial site at Our Lady of Lourdes Cemetery in Hamilton, NJ (outside Trenton).
Dennis

-------------- Original message from ajleeb <>: --------------