DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: Eve <>
Subject: Re: [DVHH] ANTONI - GUTWEIN
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:02:24 -0500

Hi Annette,

Maria Elisabetha Huth oo Peter Friedrich Steigele in 1841 he is the brother
to Jakob Steigele oo Sophia Lerch they were colonists in Krtschedin ca. 1860
- which by the way is the village surrounding my brick wall. Jakob and
Sophia's daughter Christine oo my great grandfather Jakob Dautermann in
Krtschedin and I haven't been able to find proof of that or anything that
could give me the name of Jakob's parents. A big find that would most
likely tie me into a family tree going back to a Otto Dautermann ca. 1600s.
This group of people were all born in Tscherwenka.

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/r/o/Eve-H-Brown/index.html

This is the link to my online site. It would be nice for you to post a link
to your page. There is a list of family names on that site. You may find
some of interest to your own research. If that is the case and you need
more information in regard to that person don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Eve

This thread: