DONAUSCHWABEN-VILLAGES-L Archives

From: ajleeb <>
Subject: [DVHH] Express condolences
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:59:39 -0700

We are sorry to advise that Jody McKim's father has passed away on January
18. The burial will be Tuesday, January 22. As many of you have come to
know Jody personally, we have set up a memorial page with a guest book, so
we may all express our condolences. (These will not be archived on
Rootsweb.) We will be sending some flowers on behalf of DVHH and anyone
wishing to contribute a small amount toward flowers may contact Jane Moore
.

We all extend our deepest sympathy to Jody and family. Please click on this
link to access the guestbook, or copy & paste in your browser:
http://www.dvhh.org/west-batsch/McKim.htm

Alex Leeb (Admin.)

This thread: