GENCMP-L Archives

Archiver > GENCMP > 1996-08 > 0840095830

From: Paul Burchfield <>
Subject: Re: Improvements from 3.0 - 3.02
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 07:57:10 GMT

In article <>, (Charles
Cook) wrote:
>What improvements are there in Family Tree Maker from versions 3.0 to
>the newer versions.. I am running Windows 95 and I am wondering if the
>newer versions were 32 bit or just improvements .. Is it worth
>upgrading ??
>
>Any comments

Changes include the fact the we ship boith the Windows 3.1x and Windows 95
versions with every set of installation diskettes (or CD-ROM). A button to
access our WWW site (provided you use Netscape or AOL). You can perform
wildcard searches on Family Archive CDs. You can search some FACDs which
previously were view and scroll through only. Version 3.02 also includes an
updated Family Finder Index. There are probebly more that at this late hour I
am forgetting.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Paul Burchfield visit our Web site: