From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] For Age Estimates beware of tossing STRs away
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:59:04 -0600

What snp ages do you have other than the paper of a year or so ago from the
U Arizona people? Those are mainly quite old node ages.

I guess you really mean old, like most of the way back to Adam? Haplogroup
I node ages easily range from the very young on back into ages in excess of
20,000 years. But maybe haplogroup I started to split up in Europe 35,000
years ago ?