LDS-WARD-CONSULTANT-L Archives

Archiver > LDS-WARD-CONSULTANT > 2009-02 > 1235778813

From: "Shanna Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [LDS-WC] Temples using NFS
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:53:33 -0700

NFS is in 108 temples. It is in all but Utah and Idaho and the Korea, Hong
Kong, Tokyo area. I just heard at the Family History Expo in St. George when
it is going to be released in Utah. It is "sooner" than it was at last
year's expo! Also the Family Tree is absolutely going to replace NFS, so
you should get used to using it, send feedback of what you like and dislike.
It will have added features the week of March 17th.
Shanna Jones
St. George