LDS-WARD-CONSULTANT-L Archives

Archiver > LDS-WARD-CONSULTANT > 2009-06 > 1244922463

From: kinman kinman <>
Subject: Re: [LDS-WC] Company's Coming .....
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 13:47:43 -0600

On June 4, registered Family History Consultants in the Bountiful Temple
district received an email saying they could now register for the new
FamilySearch and to invite other consultants to do the same. It indicated
that Priesthood leaders would receive release info at a later date.

On June 9 Consultants working in the Bountiful Heights FHC, received an
email from the FHC Director that June 16 would be the last date that Temple
patrons could take Temple Ready disks to the Temple to have cards printed
out. After that date they will accept FOR's only. Any one with Temple
Ready disks will be referred to the FHC to have them converted to FOR's.
Consultants received instructions on how to do the conversions.

Sounds like we are very close to implementation in the Bountiful Temple
District.

Glen