LDS-WARD-CONSULTANT-L Archives

Archiver > LDS-WARD-CONSULTANT > 2009-06 > 1246373130

From: "W. David Samuelsen" <>
Subject: Re: [LDS-WC] Final phases of nFS roll-out
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:45:30 -0600

consultants access is not same as member access.

Logan district completed member access rollout yesterday with last 14
stakes.

Boise just started.

Don Anderson, who is direct of FamilySearch (that includes everything
that had been under Family History Department umbrella) made the
announcement last March at the FamilyExpo in Bountiful that both
Bountiful and Jordan River Temple districts are to be last districts.

David Samuelsen