Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2002-09 > 1031092383

From: "Jack Goins" <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon] Old Book date?/Names
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:33:03 -0400

Hi Betty and List,

These two Addington and Hamiliton were Scott County, Virginia authors,
historians. Emory L. Hamilton Copied the Stony Creek Church minutes from the
originals, the copy in the Palmer Room, kingsport, TN. Library was copied by
Bobbie M. Baldwin from Emory L. Hamilton's copy. That could be the Ethel
Minor d/o James Minor, a photo of Ethel Minor is on page 8 of my book. I may
have read that book.
Jack