NCORANGE-L Archives

Archiver > NCORANGE > 2008-06 > 1212371604

From: marianne dillow <>
Subject: Re: [NCORANGE] Henry and Charles Roberts, SR. Family Lineage
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 18:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Grady,

If there is one I don't know about it at that date. A cousin of mine thinks Henry Roberts I mentioned descended from a John Roberts born ca 1678 and died in Craven County, NC and he is the son of Andrew Roberts and Hannah Shackleford. The data is sketchy but Andrew Roberts amnd John Shackleford knew each other ca 1714 in Craven Precinct, in Bath Co., NC during the Tuscarora Wars.

My bunch left for Ky so I don't know about the other kids.

Marianne Dillow

Grady Ellis <> wrote:
Marianne, have you come across A John Roberts b. 12 Apr 1752 in Granville
Co. in your research. I wonder if he ties in to your line of Roberts, seems
like the same place and time as your Charles Jr. He ties into my
grandmothers line of Roberts family.

Thank you for any info you can offer,

Grady Ellis