NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2010-07 > 1279832127

Subject: [NCROOTS] THOMAS JOYNER & FATHY/FAITHFUL CARSE
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:55:27 -0400 (EDT)

Dear NC researchers.
Today I am looking for anyone who might be descended from Thomas &
Faithy CARSE, who marr in Orangeburg, SC, abt 1840. As you know these people
moved around quite a bit.
Would love to hear from anyone who has knowledge of this family. They
are related to my family but need to know about their children and where
they ended up living.
Thank you for your help,
Winkie JOYNER

1. THOMAS JOYNER, who married Faithy/Faith/Faithful CARSE in 1840 in
Orangeburg Co, SC.(b. abt 1725 as quoted below)
2. Isom JOYNER was born about 1748. He died about 1798. He was the son
of Thomas JOYNER and Faithful CARSE. He married Elizabeth WESTCOTT about
1768 in Orangeburg SC.
I am unsure if Thomas was b in 1720 in England, but more data points
to the fact he actually married Faith somewhere in SC in 1840. Amelia
Township, SC, or Orangeburgh, SC. Possibly Amelia Twp could have been the voting
district, or Orangeburg could have been cut from this Township.
You also see his son, Isom was b in 1748, and probably had older
siblings.One of Isom's younger son was also found.
192. Thomas JOYNER was born about 1720 in England. He died about 1762.
He married Faithful CARSE in 1740 in Amelia Township SC.
193. Faithful CARSE was born about 1725.
[Note: One of my findings was in the NC-SC Marriage Records on line, as
well as discovering one of their sons name, ISOM, on the JOINER/JOYNER DNA
SITE.]
Thank you for your helping me to find the rest of Thomas JOYNER's AND
Faithy CARSE'S children. Will be glad to exchange vitals with anyone who
happens to be related, or knows this family. Have gathered quite a number of
related JOYNER's.
Sincerely.
Winkie JOYNER (NC > FL

This thread: