NYGENESE-L Archives

Archiver > NYGENESE > 2000-05 > 0957880112

From: Roberta <>
Subject: [NYGENESE] Land Record questions
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 06:48:32 -0700

Can someone out there answer a few questions on land research? I found
some names in the book "Land Records of Western New York" and I want to
do further research. I used the Section/Range/Township codes to
identify the township & county but I can't find the names in the deed
index (grantee or grantor). What is the best way to research land
records in the Genesee/Niagara area? Are Holland Land Company records
different from other types of land and deed records?

Thanks for any advice,
Roberta
Fresno, CA

This thread: