NYGENESE-L Archives

Archiver > NYGENESE > 2000-05 > 0958179174

From: <>
Subject: [NYGENESE] a thought
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 20:52:54 EDT

Hi i am enjoying reading all the information from everyone. i am just getting
ready to start looking for land records. but i sure wish i knew the family
names you were looking for. just read a response from(forgot the first name)
Wells. in my family tree it shows marie charlotte call married elting wells.
it will give me the change now to drop her a note to her e-mail. could we put
the family names in question something like this
(call-white-harper-hensel-chittenden) and say nothing more about it, and if
any one wants to get in touch they can. i do not know if this is possible or
wanted, its a thought. sharon kessler

This thread: