NYGENESE-L Archives

Archiver > NYGENESE > 2000-05 > 0958537679

From: Will Dodge< >
Subject: [NYGENESE] Cemetery photos
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:27:59 -0600

To Heidi -

My name is Will Dodge, living in Las Cruces, New Mexico. In 1999, I visited
the Evergreen Hill Cemetery in Corfu, to take photos of the graves of my
4GGFather Josiah Dodge, his wife Phebe Wilson, and some descendants and
collateral families such as Carter. I inadvertantly missed Josiah's
brother, Zebulon, and his wife, Salome Thayer. If you could provide me with
photos of these two stones(.jpg format), I will trade you grave stones of
Leander and Josiah Dodge, sons of Josiah and Salome, plus as many descendant
stones I have found, as they all moved to Darien, Walworth County, Wisconsin
in 1838 and subsequent years, and spread from there, some even returning to
New York, but in Warren and Washington Counties. I have made CD-ROM discs
of the graves stones in this line, if you would care to have them, at no charge.

This thread: