NYGENESE-L Archives

Archiver > NYGENESE > 2008-01 > 1201463652

Subject: Re: [NYGENESE] Joshua CLARK Darien Twsp.
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:54:12 EST

Hi Susan,

Did you find the cemetery records for Benjamin and Elisha at
_http://www.rootsweb.com/~nygenese/clrc.htm_ (http://www.rootsweb.com/~nygenese/clrc.htm)
??? Also, if you haven't yet checked into it, the archives of the Genesee
County GenWeb page are a GREAT resource!!

HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Joan Falcone Arnold
_GENESEE COUNTY and vicinity RESEARCH ASSISTANCE_
(http://hometown.aol.com/jma8763/myhomepage/business.html)

In a message dated 1/27/2008 11:20:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,