OAKS-L Archives

Archiver > OAKS > 2000-05 > 0957844597

From: "Richard" <>
Subject: Re: [OAKS] OAKS, Daniel Montgomery County OH
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 23:56:37 -0400

Hi Janet,

This is as far back as I have been able to get.

I do not know which line is this Daniel from.....
Daniel Oaks + Catherine are my first in this area. In census he is
refered to as Senior. I proported to have died in Montgomery Co, OH
but I can find no other records of them...
Any thoughts / ideas appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard Lee Oaks
Montgomery County, Ohio

2 Daniel Oaks Born: Rosa L Yoder; Metzger Book May 1984 has this
info which needs to be chked
.. +Catherine Born: Rosa L Yoder; Metzger Book May 1984 has this info
which needs to be chked
... 3 Daniel C. Oaks Born: 10 Apr 1821 See text: 1850 Census
Montgomery Co, Ohio Died: 03 Jan 1892 Lovington, IL Bur@: Lovington,
IL
....... +Lydia Kuns Born: 17 Dec 1824 Madison Twp, Trotwood, Ohio
Died: 30 Nov 1912 Flora, IN at the home of her son Jacob Bur@: Maple
Lawn Cem, Flora, IN next to dau. Phoebe m: 16 Feb 1843 Near Dayton, OH
Probably Madison Twp