POYTHRESS-L Archives

Archiver > POYTHRESS > 2008-01 > 1200637185

Subject: Re: [POYTHRESS] Cemetery's
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 01:19:45 EST

Poythress Cemetery's
Looking for other Poythress family who has family members buried in
Northampton Co NC or Greenville Co VA. I found that some of the old cemetery's had
been plowed up or destroyed. Trying to save what is left. So if you have family
members who are buried there please contact me.
One of the Cemetery's that had been plowed up is now owned by JB Ligion
Greenville Co VA. Other names with the Poythress I am looking for is
Turner.
Bass.
Garner
Jarrell.
Scott..
Some of the Poythress who live in Petersburg VA and Wilson NC do not know
they are related to the ones in Gaston NC. If you are some of these groups
contact me.
Thank you.
Dora Turner-Nash
Northampton Co NC