POYTHRESS-L Archives

Archiver > POYTHRESS > 2014-02 > 1392338356

From: Julie Nielsen Cabitto <>
Subject: Re: [POYTHRESS] POYTHRESS Digest, Vol 9, Issue 5
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:39:16 -0500

Hi Barbara,
If this is of any help, I posted something abt this Russell K. Poythress a
few years back, notation abt the Confederate Citizens file. And I remember
it was asked who might be related on that thread. I thought Maynard replied
back who would be related.
Julie

--

*Julie Nielsen CabittoPolish gen: http://sanetra-genhistory.blogspot.com/