ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1200770862

From: ShaniFaye <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] ancestry renewal
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:27:42 -0500

I dont know about Teresa, but last year, new years eve weekend Ancestry ran
a special to get the world edition for the same price as the US deluxe, it
was on the website for 2 days only on a weekend, so you couldnt call and get
it. I called Jan 2nd and told them I had seen the advertisement and I
wanted that deal. They very nicely gave it to me AND gave me 13 months
instead of 12 which moved my renewal to Feb 2nd. I got my renewal notice
this year wanting 249 for this year so I emailed and told them I wouldnt pay
almost double for what they gave me last year and they agreed and said they
would extend the promotional price of 159 for another year if I called
them...so if Teresa got the same deal I did last year, she did not
misunderstand the letter and is in the same boat as me

Shannon

--
Do you love genealogy? Do you have a brick wall? Do you have info you
could share with others who might be researching your family...or are you