ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1201195470

From: "Eliz Hanebury" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Amanda Robison
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:24:30 -0500

Will send the image next

Eliz

Name: Lycurgus Robison
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1824
Age in 1870: 46
Birthplace: Ohio
Home in 1870: Rome, Lawrence, Ohio
Family and neighbors: View Results
Race: White
Gender: Male
Value of real estate: View Image
Post Office: Bartramville

Albert Robison Rome, Lawrence, OH abt 1851 Ohio White
Male
Amanda Robison Rome, Lawrence, OH abt 1858 Ohio White
Female
Elizabeth Robison Rome, Lawrence, OH abt 1824 Ohio White
Female
Henry Robison Rome, Lawrence, OH abt 1860 Ohio White
Male
John Robison Rome, Lawrence, OH abt 1849 Ohio White Male

Lycurges Robison Rome, Lawrence, OH abt 1848 Ohio White
Male
Lycurgus Robison Rome, Lawrence, OH abt 1824 Ohio White
Male