ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1201299312

From: PALLAS R HOUSER <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Using the website www.raogk.org
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:15:12 -0800 (PST)

I noticed that someone just requested an obit from this list and I suggested that she use www.raogk.org and she said that she had used it many times and that she had already used her limit on that website, myself have used it many times if I use a different name and dates and all and never had a problem, I have read the rules for this website and I do not see anything about using different names and dates and not be able to request different information. Does anyone know what the rule is for this website as far as different names and dates for an obit? I have never had anyone tell me that they had had this problem. I would love to have input as to the answer to this website.
Pallas Houser

This thread: